By visiting Romanianfood.co.uk, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Romanianfood.co.uk. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way.
- You can choose not to provide certain information but then you may not be able to take advantage of some features.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Romanianfood.co.uk or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Romanianfood.co.uk on other web sites.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Romanianfood.co.uk if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you wish to recieve promotional offers via e-mail or mail, please indicate this to us.
- Pages you visit: we record non-identifiable information about pages you visit while you surf our website. The sole purpose of this exercise is to track the popularity of our website and the popularity of our products for marketing and development purposes only.
If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does Romanianfood.co.uk share my information with others?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We sell food not information therefore the answer is NO, Romanianfood.co.uk does NOT share the information with others.
What about paying online with my credit card?
Online payments are processed via Pay Pal and they are secure. Romanianfood.co.uk does not store nor register your credit or debit card information whatsoever. All these are done via PayPal secure server. For more information on PayPal payments for you access PayPal website.
What about information I enter when I register?
When you register or log in our website it switches itself in safe mode. The information you send is now encrypted (SSL) and you can notice the address of our website is now http://romanianfood.co.uk instead of http://….. The extra “s” that appear in the site’s address means “secure” connection. More information about this as follow:
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Notices and revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Romanianfood.co.uk, please contact us a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions could change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.